Summer Internship Housing
The University of Denver (DU) is now accepting applications for Summer 2017 Internship Housing.
Applications will be accepted until 12:00 PM (MT) on April 28, 2017 or until all spaces are filled, whichever occurs first. Before completing the Internship Housing Application please review the following important information, along with the Housing Policies & Procedures. If you have questions, please contact Conference & Event Services at 303-871-4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing is available starting at 3:00 pm on Thursday, June 15th until 10:00 am on Sunday, August 13th. DU cannot accommodate any guests outside of this time period.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be enrolled at a college or university in the United States;
- Participate in an internship located within 50 miles of Denver, CO;
- Stay for a minimum of 30 nights within the available dates above.
- Bedroom furniture: Full size bed, dresser, desk, and chair
- Apartment furniture: Sofa, coffee table, TV stand, kitchen table, and chairs
- Appliances: Refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Utilities (no extra cost): Wi-Fi, basic cable, air-conditioning, electricity, and water
- Building Amenities (extra costs apply): Laundry room and covered parking garage
- Bedding, pillows, and sheets (queen size recommended for best fit)
- Shower curtain(s), towels, and toiletries
- Laundry bag and HE laundry detergent
- Trash bin(s), vacuum, cleaning tools, and cleaning supplies
- Television and personal electronics (e.g. laptop, printer, etc.)
- Pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils
- Small appliances (e.g. toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
Housing fees are per person, so applicants requesting a room within a 2-Bedroom or 4-Bedroom unit will be assigned roommates who are also Internship Housing guests. Roommate assignments will be gender-specific.
Whenever possible, students are encouraged to pay the initial Deposit with a credit card which we may keep on file to process future payments. Housing Fees are due in advance on the first business day of each month. For example, a student staying from June 15-August 13, 2017 will have the following payment schedule:
- $200 Deposit : Due with signed Housing Agreement
- Housing Fees for June 15-30: Due June 1st
- Housing Fees for July 1-31: Due July 3rd
- Housing Fees for August 1-13: Due August 1st
- $200 Deposit Refund*: Within 30 days of check-out date
*The Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of the check-out. If damages occur, the damage costs will be taken out of the deposit and only the difference, if any, will be refunded.
Please gather the following details & documents prior to completing the Internship Housing Application. All documents must be provided in the form of a clear and legible PDF file, or the application will be rejected.